Michael F. Schott, Jr.
Michael received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Louisiana State University in 2010 and his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2013. His practice focuses primarily on residential and commercial real estate transactions. In addition, Michael advises clients regarding a variety of real estate related legal matters as well as business formation, wills and successions.
Real Estate, Successions
- B.A., Political Science, Louisiana State University, 2010
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2013
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Louisiana
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- Louisiana Land Title Association