Bradley J. Spedale
Utilizing his Master of Business Administration that he earned at the College of William & Mary in addition to his Juris Doctor, Brad’s practice focuses on estate planning, including wills, trusts, successions, tax, and litigation. Brad’s practice covers everything from simple wills and successions to complex trusts and advanced estate planning. Attorneys that prepare basic wills as part of their practice may be unaware of the constant changes in this area of law and many estate planning options.
Brad writes trusts that serve many different purposes, such as trusts that delay or manage children’s inheritance, trusts that help clients qualify for Medicaid and VA benefits, Special Needs Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts that allow benefits to pass to heirs free of estate tax. Brad also serves as a professional trustee. Brad is very active in the communities in which he practices, as shown by the service organizations, community organizations and associations listed below.
Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Successions, Tax and Litigation.
- JD, College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, 2006
- MBA, College of William & Mary, Mason School of Business, 2006
- B.A., Loyola University New Orleans, 2001
Admitted to Practice:
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys