Wayne A. Maiorana, Jr.
Wayne Anthony Maiorana, Jr. is a shareholder and primarily practices in the firm’s commercial litigation section. Tony is an accomplished and experienced litigator, having begun his career as an Assistant District Attorney for Orleans Parish. He is actively involved in local community programs, and has served as President of Desire NOLA, and on the Board of Ambassadors for the American Cancer Society.
Commercial and Residential Foreclosures, Bankruptcy, Commercial Transactions, Corporate Law, Construction Law, Financial Institution and Banking Law, Successions.
- JD, Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, 2002
- B.A., Psychology, B.A., Political Science, University of Southern Mississippi, 1999
Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District, Louisiana
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co. v. Warren, 2012 (La. App. 4 Cir. 9/18/13); 125 So. 3d 1211.
- Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co. v. Elmore, 2010 (La. App. 4 Cir. 1/26/11); 57 So. 3d 553.
- Amsouth Bank v. Sessions, 09 (La. App. 5 Cir. 2/9/10); 34 So. 3d 342.
- In re: Roy Frischhertz Const. Co., 06-CA-618 (La. App. 5 Cir. 1/16/07); 947 So. 2d 205.
- Whitney Nat’l Bank v. Hebert, 05-1202 (La. App. 3 Cir. 4/5/06); 926 So. 2d 725.
- Banc One Leasing Corp. v. Scat Recycling, L.L.C., 04-CA-896 (La. App. 5 Cir. 12/14/04); 892 So. 2d 98.
- First Nat’l Bank of Commerce v. Boydell, 2003-CA-0613 (La. App. 4 Cir. 9/24/03); 857 So. 2d 1115.